Lifetime Membership is Herin Granted This 27th Day of April 2009 to
Many individuals have helped make The Dow Chemical Company successful in Manufacturing. A handful have done so much that their imprint will be visible well into the future. As one of the select few who helped "write the book" for this function, lifetime membership in the Manufacturing Fraternity is hereby granted. Members of this esteemed group have many different backgrounds, personalities and approaches. What they do share is the achievement of uncommon and lasting results.
You are personally recognized for the following:
1. For 11 years of unwavering leadership in the Stryenics/Polystyrene business
2. For surviving the 21 day, 18 plant "World Tour" with help from "Home"
3. For successful implementation of Dow's global business model
4. For your accomplishments in continuous improvement in operating capacities
5. For being a Visionary with the "Plant of the Year 2000" before it was in vogue and implementing that vision successfully in Michigan Operations
6. For your strong leadership, passion and success in the integration of Union Carbide sites into Dow and exceeding established goals
7. For your leadership and perseverence in negotiating the operational agreements for "Project Daulat"
8. For instilling the "Spirit of Texas Operations" back in Texas
9. For your significant efforts in outreach to Dow retirees
10. For being "BOB" ... a mentor, a coach, and a teacher throughout your entire career
We salute you for all you have givento Dow. Thank you from all of us (and many more) who have had the distinct good furtune to call you leader and friend for all these years.
(Many former and present Dow leaders)